Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

It's been a busy week...

We got out of the house this week - TWICE!  Granted it was only for appointments at the hospital, but I still consider this a triumph!

On Tuesday we went to see the lactation consultant...

We tried to wear a cute outfit from Katie, but it didn't work out so well...


She looks so tiny in her car seat.  I made it to the exit of our addition before having to hop in the backseat with her (and this picture won't align, but I'll try to get over that).


We also made a stop by the ER (where Matt works) and to see our friends at ICG (among some other quick errands at the hospital).  Our first outing was a success!

Over the week, we had lots of friends visit and bring us food so we don't starve (or more so we don't have to cook!).  Thanks Chris, Ann, Kelsey and Sara for bringing us food and Ashley and Rachel for coming to visit!

Then on Friday, we went to the pediatrician.  Our appointment was early (at 7:45), so combined with a surprise 3 AM wake-up call, I was pretty tired (and I guess Cam was too)...



All naked and less agitated than she originally was (she was not happy at all, believe me)...



This look characterizes how she felt about our little outing.  Luckily she fell back asleep to run by my office and to make it home.


Once we got home, we were pretty worked up, so we had to nap (and miss a feeding, which stressed me out) before we could move on with our day.

My 8 Day Stats
21.5" long (we've grown a half inch since we were born) - this puts us in the 95th percentile
7 lbs, 12.5 ounces - almost back to our birth weight, and we are average for our age/length

I'll go back to have her weight checked and see our lactation consultant next week, and we'll have a check up 1 month.  All in all she seems pretty perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment