Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful - November 30th

Well, I didn't post everyday, but I did think alot about what I'm thankful for, even if I didn't type about it.  So to wrap it up, I'm double-y, triple-y, quadruple-y thankful for...

...my wonderful husband and all that he does for our family, all that he puts up with and all that he does to make me a better person.
...this little person that should be here any day now.  I talk about how frustrated I am with being pregnant and all the fun things that go with it, but I can't imagine not having her in our lives - and she isn't even here yet!
...my wonderful family (including my in-laws) who love us more than we can know and appreciate.
...my fantastic friends, with a special shout out to Katie G who asks me everyday (at least once) if the baby is here yet.
...my job and the people I work with/for.  I never knew that a "job" could be anything but.  I've learned over the past 3 years that your work life and your personal life don't have to be two different things, that you can pave your own path and that what you spend the majority of your day doing can and should be fulfilling.
...and anything or anyone else that I didn't mention here - we have entirely too many good people and things in our lives to count, and I hope I remember to be thankful for all of it throughout the year and not just on Thanksgiving.

Now - everyone - cross your fingers, say some prayers, dance a jig, or just send some good juju in my direction that this baby comes soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment