Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Update...

I'm just too busy holding this sweet baby to blog, so here's a quick update on the Earles :)

Cam turned 2 months old yesterday. Everyone says that time flies, but they never say that time feels like an alternate freaking universe.

I'll do a post on her after her 2 month appointment tomorrow, but long story short her skin is all cleared up and now we are working on chunking her up. She also now loves the bath tub.

I go back to work in 18 days. I love my job but I am going to miss this baby so much. Enough on that subject.

Matt and I went to dinner and the store on our own - we were gone all of 3 hours - maybe. We have another date planned for this weekend that will keep us out of the house for about 5 hours. I may need to be sedated.

I've been cooking a lot. Well, I've been using the crockpot a lot. Will post recipes soon.

All of these updates except one have been about Cam - you can tell where my brain is :)

B

No comments:

Post a Comment