Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back to school...I mean work...

So this momma went back to work a few weeks ago...and I am glad I love my job, because it was the hardest couple days at first.  I did a practice day the Thursday before, just to test the waters, and that went really well (only a few tears!).  Then we did an entire week of daycare drop offs and pick ups - luckily Matt doesn't work every day during the week, so he got to pick her up early 2 of the 5 days that week.  
No super interesting pictures, just one each day of her outfit :) 
First day - oh this is the day she decided not to eat.  They got it all figured out and I only had a minor meltdown behind closed doors at my office...


And I believe this was the first evening home.  Little girl was exhausted...
 

Our outfit was a little snug this day...I think that is why she spit up on it...


Very "matchy matchy" this day...
 

And I think we spit up on this outfit too...notice the little hoodie has ears!
 
   

 I look at this picture almost everyday - love that little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment