Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

COACH SALE!!!


Hi everyone!  Matt and I are starting on our spring cleaning and prepping for a garage sale - so I've decided to part with some of my purse collection.  All of these are from the Coach retail store or Coach factory outlet and have been used (and loved) by only me.  Shoot me an email at bobbie.earles@gmail.com if you are interested or want more pictures.  I can take credit cards via paypal and will ship for whatever shipping/packaging fees would be.  Happy shopping!

Brown with new "C" - large handbag (one of my favorites) - $100



Grey leather with buckle magnet closure - Small handbag - $75



White leather with grey trim - medium handbag - $100 - SOLD!!!



 

Brown suede with leather trim - medium tote/bucket - this one has a little scuffing on the corners and bottom - $50 - SOLD!!



Grey with new "C" - large Poppy tote - $125 - SOLD!!!

Teal satin new "C" - medium handbag - $150 - I've carried this bag literally for one week - SOLD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment